When it’s time to make your coffee or tea, what could make life easier for you? While a traditional kettle may add a homey touch to your kitchen, your busy life may not have the patience for it.
A solution to your hot water needs is a stainless steel electric kettle. It helps you to be able to prepare food and drinks faster than ever. It’s a hassle-free way to cut down on your kitchen time. Whether you’re a busy parent or someone with little time but for your career, kitchen appliances that help cooking go faster are always welcome.
When there is so much to do, you want something that will help you to do things faster. A small electric kettle won’t take up much room in your kitchen but can make a big difference. If you’re in a time crunch and need to prepare noodles, coffee, tea, oatmeal, or anything that needs hot water, it’s the quickest solution.
There are several different options to choose from. Some have automatic timers while others are stylish and unique. If you are searching for the best electric kettle for you, our electric kettle reviews will give you an idea of what’s available and what to look for.
Our Top 10 Best Electric Kettle Recommendations
| #1 - BELLA 1.2L Ceramic || The Ultimate Traditional Design||5.0 stars out of 5|
| #2 - Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel || The One That Offers Durable Us||4.5 stars out of 5|
| #3 - BoldDrop 1 Liter Gooseneck || Great For Coffee Making||4.0 stars out of 5|
Table of Contents
- Our Top 10 Best Electric Kettle Recommendations
- 1. BELLA 1.2L Ceramic: The Ultimate Traditional Design
- 2. Hamilton Beach Stainless Steel: The One That Offers Durable Use
- 3. BoldDrop 1 Liter Gooseneck: Great For Coffee Making
- 4. KitchenAid KEK1522OB: The Simple And Compact Design
- 5. Presto 02703: Cheap And Effective
- 6. Kenwood SJM610 Persona Collection: With A Great Digital Display
- 7. Russell Hobbs Glass 1.7L, KE7900BKR: Fair Value For A Good Price
- 8. GiftMango Tea Kettle 1.7 Liter Cordless Glass
- 9. OXO On Cordless Glass Adjustable Temperature: Easy To Use
- 10. Braun WK600 Impressions 7-Cup: Not As Versatile As Other Options
- What Features You Need To Focus On
- Automatic Timer
- Filter or No-Filter
There are a few factors that make this option a great buy. It has a beautifully intricate design that gives the appearance that it’s a traditional kettle yet promises the benefits of an electric one. BELLA is truly a fitting name for this product.
The 1200-watt heating element ensures that the water heats up quicker than it would in a microwave or on a stove. It also has an auto shutoff which is very important for safety. With boil dry protection, the BELLA won’t function without water in it.
The LED on/off switch clearly indicates when it’s on. You can also detach the kettle from it’s base, so you can use it for afternoon tea, if you so wish. The classic design will give your events a special touch.
With a long gooseneck style spout, you can make sure that water doesn’t get all over the place while pouring. The kettle also includes a user manual, so you can clearly understand how to use it.
- It has an attractive, traditional design for those who want stylish home appliances
- It is offered at a great price for it’s quality, beauty, and effectiveness
- It is made from quality materials, so you can be sure it’s safe and durable
- It functions quietly, so you don’t have to worry about a noise factor
- It looks classy with its ceramic materials, making it a great pick for kitchen purists
- The handle is somewhat weak and tends to break within months of use
- It’s a bit heavy which can be annoying for everyday use
If you’re more about function than anything else, you’ll appreciate this option. It has a sleek design and attractive color, but also provides efficiency in use. The first thing that users will notice is how fast it boils water. When it comes to an electric kettle, this one works like a charm.
It also has an automatic shut off, so you can be sure that it won’t boil water to extinction. The boil-dry protection will ensure that you never try to boil air. With a drip-free spout, pouring is easy and won’t make a mess.
The concealed heating element not only looks good on this design, but it’s also a way to keep everyone safe. It’s easy to use and fill up and with a simple push of the lever, you can start boiling water right away.
Its solid design helps to keep it working well for months and even years. It’s handle makes it easy to carry and is more durable than many options.
- It has an attractive, modern design, which some people will love
- It quickly and effectively warms up water, making it a highly dependable option
- It has an automatic shut-off for safe use, which is very convenient
- The spout has a mesh filter to keep dirt and bugs out of the water, which is a unique feature
- It is more durable than other options, which makes it a great investment
- It is pricier than many, which may make it a no-go for budget shoppers
- It rusts if not cleaned correctly, which could be disastrous
As any avid coffee drinker knows, what you use for brewing will have an effect on your coffee. The BoldDrop can be used for anything that you need hot water for, but it especially special for coffee making.
With a fast heating electric base, this kettle works quickly. You can expect boiled water in as little as two minutes. Because the BoldDrop includes a double-walled filter with ultra-fine mesh, you can make pour over drip coffee whenever you want.
To ensure that you never make a mess of things while pouring water, the gooseneck design makes pouring as easy as can be. The BoldDrop is BPA free, so you can be sure that you’re using a safe product for your food and drinks.
The stainless steel ensures that this option will last for months and years to come and helps to keep it safe from rust. It’s not too bulky, so it fits well in any kitchen.
- It’s made from quality, durable materials, so you can depend on it for a long time
- It works quickly to boil water, which makes it one of the fastest ones around
- It’s gooseneck design keeps you safe from making big messes
- It includes a filter for coffee brewing, which makes it a favorite for coffee drinkers
- It’s aesthetically pleasing, making it an attractive buy
- The outside tends to get hot, so be careful when using it
- It’s a bit smaller than some would like
If you don’t have much room to work with, but you want an electric kettle that works well, check out this KitchenAid product. While it can’t heat up more than 1.5L of water at a time, it works quickly.
The KitchenAid has a temperature gauge that is visible, so you can easily see when the water is at a boil. Also, it has a dual wall construction design so that the water stays hotter for longer, but the kettle won’t be too hot for you to carry.
The KitchenAid also includes an easy to control lover for temperature settings, so you can always get the perfect water temperature. It’s easy to use and set up and it won’t take up much space in the kitchen. If you are looking for a simple, compact, and attractive kettle, this one may be for you.
- The temperature gauge is convenient, making it easy to check on your water
- It’s easy to set the temperature to your liking, making it convenient for many
- Its small design helps it to fit in small kitchens without taking up too much space
- It boils water quickly, so you don’t have to wait around for a long time
- It has an attractive design that won’t clash with your kitchen
- The interior has plastic in it, which may be upsetting for some
- It doesn’t have a shut-off timer, making it necessary to watch it boil
It’s affordable and it’s easy to use, plus it looks like a sci-fi object. If you’re the kind of person who forgets things easily, you’ll appreciate the built-in whistle that will let you know when it’s ready.
The large, no-drip spout will help you pour without making a mess. The stainless-steel lid keeps the steam away from you as you pour, so you don’t have to be bothered by it. With an anodized interior base, you can rest assured that it won’t get a build-up of minerals—which is a common issue for kettles.
The built-in thermostat automatically turns the kettle off when its empty, which is beneficial in protecting it from damage. The exterior is stay-cool plastic that won’t get too hot, making it easy to carry the kettle.
It’s lightweight, so it’s easy to carry and the whistle is loud enough for you to hear it in another room. If you’re looking for a cheap and effective option, the Presto is it.
- It’s more affordable than many options, making it a great option
- It’s lightweight, making it easy to take with you on trips
- Its compact size makes it easy to fit in any kitchen
- The whistle is nice and loud, so you always know when the water is ready
- It has an automatic timer, so you can trust that it’s safe to use
- It doesn’t have an on and off button, which is inconvenient
- The cord is short and flimsy and requires caution in use
The Kenwood is sleek and modern and looks good in any kitchen. It has a relatively fair capacity which fits up to 1.7 L of water for making tea or brewing your coffee. It can also maintain a hot temperature for up to 30-minutes, which is longer than many other options.
If you like using technological gadgets, you’ll love the display panel on the Kenwood. The illuminated display makes it easy to use, even in the wee hours of dawn. The buttons are drama-free and easy to control.
With 7 different pre-set programs, you can always have your kettle ready for use beforehand. The sound alert is optional, so you can use it if you’re the forgetful type or turn it off, if you don’t want noise in your kitchen.
It’s sleek, stainless-steel body stays in great shape for a long time due to its aluminum finish. It even has a window for easy viewing and a mesh filter. For it’s top features, the Kenwood is reasonably priced.
- Its digital display makes it easy to use
- The 7 programs help you pick the one you like best
- With a sound alert, you can always be sure to turn off the kettle when it’s finished boiling
- It’s easy to fill, so you don’t have to worry about fussing with the kettle
- It’s made from quality materials, so you can depend on it for long-lasting use
- It may be too large for some people’s preferences or needs
- It is lined with plastic, which may be a concern for some
Not many kettles have a glass exterior, but this Russell Hobbs somehow pulls it off. With blue illumination, you can know when the kettle is boiling and it gives it an attractive appearance.
The lift-and-serve base allows you to easily transfer the kettle to another area when need be. With a removable and washable filter, it’s easy to keep the Russell Hobbs clean. With a drip-free design, you can pour, pour, pour without a worry.
At first glance, the glass design may make you worry about it breaking quickly. But, the glass is strong and durable and when handled with care, can last a long time.
The kettle has level markings, so you can always boil just the right amount. It has boil/dry protection, so you can rest assured it won’t keep heating when there’s no water inside.
- It has an attractive design, making it a great addition to any kitchen
- It won’t make a mess, thanks to its no-spill spout design
- It’s boil/dry protection helps keep your home safe
- It offers top value for a decent price, making it an attractive option
- It’s easy to use, making it a time-saver
- It doesn’t boil as fast as some other options, which may cause concern for some
- Some may not like the glass design, as it is more prone to damage
The GiftMango is easy to use anywhere and everywhere. Its cordless design makes it more portable than most. With an 8-cup capacity, it’s large enough to use for a multiple-person household or for cooking.
The blue LED lighting lets you know when it’s functioning and the automatic shut off is a life-saver. With a stay-cool handle, you never have to worry about the kettle being too hot to hold. The clear design allows you to easily monitor the water temperature. It also has a removable and washable filter to ensure that you always have clean water.
The boil-dry protection ensures that you never use this kettle without water. Its attractive design makes it a great addition to your kitchen appliances. It can heat up your water in less than five minutes.
- It boils water quickly and effectively, making it a reliable option
- Its large enough to boil enough water for cooking, making it ideal for versatile uses
- It’s easy to monitor the water when heating, thanks to its clear glass design
- It’s easy to clean, so you can always have safe and clean water
- It’s simple to use, so you don’t have to fuss around with it
- It doesn’t have as powerful wattage as other options
- It doesn’t heat up as much as some other kettles
Another glass option, the OXO allows you to easily monitor the water boiling. It can fit up to 1.75 L of water, so you can prepare multiple cups of tea or coffee at a time. With a backlit screen, you can easily set the kettle to your preferred setting.
The kettle can be used with the settings set to Celsius or Fahrenheit, so it can be used in different countries. With durable, BPA-free borosilicate glass, you can trust that this kettle won’t break easily.
Because it’s cordless, you can easily take the OXO with you wherever you go. It also makes it easy to set it up wherever you like in your kitchen. The 360-degree swivel base is also a convenient feature on the OXO.
Last but not least, the OXO includes a perforated stainless steel filter which helps to keep water clean and free of debris.
- It has a simple, easy-to-use design, making it perfect for anyone to use it
- It can fit a decent amount of water at a time, making it convenient for multiple-person households
- The handle is easy to grip and is non-slip, for easy handling of your kettle
- It offers top features for a fair price, making it a good option
- The filter is durable and easy to clean, which helps to keep water clean
- It limits all the water from leaving the kettle, which can cause old water to sit in the kettle
- The base isn’t as durable as the kettle, which could cause issues
The Braun fits a good amount of water at 7 cups, but it isn’t the best for use in the U.S. Because it can only run on 220-240 voltage, it’s better for those who are shopping from abroad.
Its design is typical of an electric kettle and is easy to handle. It’s easy to clean and because of it’s compact size, it can easily fit into any kitchen. It’s made from durable materials, so you can trust that it will work for months to come.
While it is decently priced, the market for the Braun is limited. If you are looking for an option that can be used internationally, this is a good option. If you want one for use in the U.S., you should look elsewhere. While the quality is decent, the price is a bit high for the lack of features.
- It’s compact, which makes it easy to fit on any countertop
- It has a decent water capacity, making it ideal for versatile functions
- It’s an attractive design, so you can be sure it will meet your standard of aesthetics
- It’s made from durable materials, so you can trust that it will last
- It has measurement markings for easy use
- It can’t be used in the U.S. due to voltage issues
- It lacks some top features which makes the price a bit too high
What Features You Need To Focus On
If you’re ready to switch from traditional stove-top kettles to an electric gooseneck kettle, you’ll love the extra time you’ve saved. The following features are important to consider before purchase.
Do you have to prepare a lot of coffee in the morning? Are you expecting people for tea? You may want to consider a large kettle to always be able to meet your hot water needs. If you don’t mind it taking up counter space, a larger one is better.
If you don’t have that much space in your kitchen and only need a cup or two for you, you may be just fine with a smaller one.
There are different kettle designs. Some are made to look like traditional ones with gorgeous ceramic exteriors and crafty-looking designs. Others are more modern with attractive designs. The design isn’t as important as function, but if you care about what you use for your tea or how your appliances all match each other, you’ll want to pay attention to it.
Materials are very important. Heating water means that the kettle will get hot. If you want to avoid damage, stainless steel options are always a good idea to go with. Avoid plastic if at all possible, and also make sure that it’s BPA free.
An automatic timer will help you to avoid damaging your kettle. When left to boil, if you don’t remember to turn it off, the timer will do it for you. This goes along with boil/dry operation. You don’t want the kettle to boil air, do you?
Filter or No-Filter
Some options include exterior filters for coffee brewing. Others include filters in the pour area to prevent debris and dirt from getting in. Both are great features. If you can find a kettle with both, then you’ve found a great deal.
Electric kettles aren’t the way of the future—they’re how to make your life easier, now. The above options all offer great quality and attractive features. And if you follow the price check buttons you’ll get the latest deals at Amazon.