Whether you’re remodeling your home or building one from scratch, you want it to be perfect. From designing the perfect kitchen to making sure that the bedrooms are as livable as possible, there are several details to consider.
Speaking of details, have you ever thought about installing a hot tub? The best hot tub can be a great addition to your home. Whether you have a big garden where you can place it, or you want to have it in your leisure room, it’s a great luxury to have.
From parties at your house to simply relaxing after a long day of work, large hot tubs will make a world of difference in your life. Just like anything that you will install in your home, you want a good quality product.
To help you in your search, the following top rated hot tubs are good options. As you check them out, you’ll notice some good features that you should look for. Whether you need a larger one or a smaller one, you can find an tub that is perfect for you and yours.
Our Top 10 Best Hot Tub Recommendations
Large and in Charge
Compact And Sturdy
Easy To Install
Comfortable And Portable
Easy To Fit In Tight Spaces
#7 Coleman 71" x 26" Inflatable Spa 4-Person
Clean And Compact
Spacious And Comfortable
The Most Portable Option
Not The Best Value For Cost
#1 - Essential - Decorum
|| Large and in Charge||5.0 stars out of 5|
#2 - Lifesmart Rock Solid Simplicity
|| Compact And Sturdy||4.5 stars out of 5|
#3 - Hudson Bay Spas
|| Classically Beautiful||4.0 stars out of 5|
Table of Contents
- Our Top 10 Best Hot Tub Recommendations
- 1. Essential – Decorum: Large and in Charge
- 2. Lifesmart Rock Solid Simplicity: Compact And Sturdy
- 3. Hudson Bay Spas: Classically Beautiful
- 4. Lifesmart Rock Solid Luna Spa with Plug & Play: Easy To Install
- 5. Coleman SaluSpa 4 Person Inflatable Outdoor Spa: Comfortable And Portable
- 6. SaluSpa Siena AirJet Inflatable: Easy To Fit In Tight Spaces
- 7. Coleman 71″ x 26″ Inflatable Spa 4-Person: Clean And Compact
- 8. Coleman SaluSpa 6 Person Inflatable Outdoor Jacuzzi: Spacious And Comfortable
- 9. Intex PureSpa Plus Bubble Massage Set: The Most Portable Option
- 10. Intex Pure Spa 6-Person Inflatable Portable: Not The Best Value For Cost
- What Features You Need To Focus On
- Insulated Cover
- Inflatable Or Solid
- Bubbles Or Jets
If you really want to go all out, the Essential is a top option, especially if you want one that can fit a lot of people. With space for up to 6 people, it’s ideal for hosting friends. With 67 power stainless steel jets, it provides the power you want. It has massage function jets, as well, so you can be sure to get the best that hot tubs have to offer.
The 4kW Balboa stainless steel heater can be used throughout the year. It also has an insulated cover that is strong enough to stand up to tough weather. The cover also has locks on it, for safety in households with children. The Essential manufacturer is spa certified, as well. With LED light controls, you can control the ambiance of your hot tub experience.
The Essential also has a built-in sound system, so you can easily listen to your favorite tunes while relaxing in the tub. The LED waterfall and the underwater LED light add to the hot tub, for those who want to be able to use it day or night. It’s deep enough, so that you can immerse yourself in it and it’s easy to set up.
Made from top-quality materials, you can trust that it can provide you with plenty of months and even years of use. While not the cheapest on the market, if you want the best hot tub around, this is a fabulous option.
- It has great LED light settings for versatile use
- It can be used all year long, which is exactly what you could want in your hot tub
- The Essential has a strong build, making it a durable option
- It has an attractive design, so that it can look great in any area
- It is more spacious than other options, making it perfect for hosting or large families
- It may be a bit too pricey for some people’s preferences or pockets
- The pump turns off after around 15 minutes, which could be a nuisance
The Lifesmart Rock Solid is small enough to fit about just anywhere yet has space for up to 4 people. With a sandstone Sahara shell, the Lifesmart has a classy exterior. It’s 13 high-therapy jets with a waterfall are great features that add to the hot tub experience.
The Deluxe Balboa digital controls make it easy to control the tub settings. It has a 12-volt spa light which can be used with a red or blue lens cap to add to the relaxing ambiance. With a deluxe locking energy saving cover, you can keep your jacuzzi safe, as well as keep your kids safe, if you have a family.
The full foam energy-saving is another important feature on the Lifesmart hot tub. Because it’s a Plug and Play hot tub, it’s much easier to install than some fancier options.
While you can start using it right away, do be aware that it will take up to 24 hours to heat up at about one degree an hour. It isn’t the most spacious hot tub, but if you need a durable option for you and your spouse, this is a great choice.
- It doesn’t require complicated assembly, making it easy to get started right away
- It’s not as high priced as some other options, making it a more affordable choice than many
- It is made from quality materials and offers long-lasting use
- It’s a pretty option that can look good in any space and with any decor
- It includes a cover for protection for the tub and children
- It’s not as spacious as some other options
- It takes a while to heat up
With a white interior and mocha cabinets, the Hudson Bay is a classy looking option for your home. With stainless steel jets, its durable and provides the results you want. It has 7 different colors of LED lighting, so that you can choose the one that suits your preference.
It does have space for four people, although the seating arrangements are a bit snug. If you have kids, it fits about six children at a time. With an easy-to-adjust temperature, you can easily set it to the one that you prefer, depending on the time of year.
It’s easy to install, with a dedicated 110/20Amp and a 10-foot long cord that can be used in a standard 110V outlet. The slip resistant tub is both durable and safe and it also has a high-density spray foam insulation. With a deluxe, lockable safety cover included, keep your hot tub clean and long-lasting for years to come.
- It’s fairly priced, so you don’t have to spend a fortune on your hot tub
- It has a nice, classy design that looks great
- It provides variety in lighting so that you can always set it to your preference
- The temperature is easy to set, so you can always have the perfect temperature, no matter the weather
- It’s easy to set up, so you don’t have to struggle with installation
- It is a little too snug for too many adults
- The cover fits slightly too large
This option allows for 3 different seating positions, so you can get comfortable on your own. Or, have a couple of friends join you. With 110 Volt 15 Amp plug and play, the installation is drama-free. With 12 total jets, you get the power you need.
The comfort valve air mixing system is another great feature, as are the deep bucket seats for maximum comfort. The Lifesmart also has rotating back jets, foot jets, and a waterfall, which are definitely features that you want to use on your hot tub. There are also top side comfort valves, so that you always have the jets at the perfect setting for a relaxing experience.
This Lifesmart also includes a spa light with different lens caps to suit your mood. With an energy-saving cover, you can be sure that it will stay protected from the elements while also helping you to save money. While more than two people can enjoy the tub at a time, water tends to get all over the place with too many people in the tub. If you’re looking for a decent option for a fair price, this may be a good idea for you.
- It’s easy to set up, so you can start using it right away
- It has good jet settings for a relaxing experience
- It’s decently priced and a bit more affordable than some other options
- It has a decently deep bucket seating design, which helps to make it comfortable
- It has an attractive design that will look good anywhere
- It only stays warm for about 40-minutes, which could affect your experience
- It heats very slowly, which means it may not be the best for winter
It’s completely understandable if you don’t want to spend over a grand for a tub. This Coleman SaluSpa is a great alternative to more traditional, high-end options. At a low price, you can still get the bubbles, without having to worry about breaking the bank.
With a digitally control pump with a soft-touch control panel, you can set the bubbles to your preference. The fabric coated material of the walls aids in durability. With 2 handles on the side, you can easily move the spa pool when it’s empty.
With 2 replaceable filter cartridges, you can always have clean water for your outdoor spa tub. While four people may be able to squeeze into this option, it’s much more comfortable for just two. It can heat water up to 104 degrees, so you can use it in the winter. While this SaluSpa may look flimsy, it actually has a sturdy build with I-beam construction and 3-ply PVC. It can also be used as a mini-pool for the kids in the summer. If you want an affordable option, this is a good option.
- The SaluSpa is easy to move around, so you can use it in different areas
- It’s more affordable than other options, making it a great alternative to pricier ones
- It’s comfortable to sit in, making it a top choice
- It’s easy to assemble, so you don’t need professional help to install it
- It works quietly, so you don’t have to worry about noise pollution
- It heats up very slowly, which could be a bit frustrating
- It’s not as energy-saving as some other products
Another portable option that is child-friendly and easy to set up is the SaluSpa Siena. With inflated tritech material walls, it’s easy to place it anywhere while also depending on it’s functionality. While it isn’t big enough for a party of adults, it can fit you and your spouse. It’s rectangular-like shape makes it easy to fit in odd garden spaces.
The SaluSpa also has a start and stop timer, so that you can be sure to save energy. It has a Salu-massage system which will help to keep you relaxed as you soak in the tub after a long day. The 120 air jets make sure that you get as many bubbles as you would like.
With replaceable filter cartridges, you can always be sure to have clean water in your tub. It’s comfortable to sit in and includes a beverage table and a cover, for keeping it clean and durable when not in use.
While it may take a while to heat up the water, once it’s heated, the SaluSpa is quite comfortable and relaxing. Plus, it’s much more affordable than non-inflatable options.
- It’s easy to move with handles, so you can move it whenever you want
- It is comfortable to sit in, which helps to add to the relaxing experience of using a hot tub
- It doesn’t take up much space, so it can easily fit in small gardens
- It is easy to set up, so you don’t have to stress about installation
- It doesn’t cost as much as more stationary options, so you can spend less on a tub
- It takes a while for water to heat up, which requires a lot of patience
- The pump is a bit noisy, which can be annoying when you’re trying to relax
This option is similar to others, but it includes 6 filter cartridges to help you have the cleanest tub around. With 120 soothing bubble jets, you can get all the bubbles you can want for a relaxing experience. The integrated water filtration ensures that you always have a tub free of dirty water.
Because it’s an inflatable option, it’s much easier to set up than non-inflatable tubs. It can fit up to four adults, although it may be a bit of tight fit. With a quiet pump, you get the power you need yet don’t have to wake the children as you relax at night.
With handles on the side, you can easily move it from one spot to another. Its portable design makes it ideal to use it as a pool for the kids in the summer. It’s comfort to sit in with padded seating and has a sturdy construction, making it reliable for versatile use. While it does take a while to heat up, due to it’s design, once its heated, it certainly is a relaxing experience.
- It’s easy to set up, so there is no need to call a professional and spend more money
- It is quiet, so you can use it whenever you want
- It is much less expensive than stationary options
- It’s comfortable to sit in, so you can truly relax
- It’s more durable than it looks, so you can get plenty of use out of it
- It doesn’t heat up water as fast as some other choice
- It doesn’t provide as much energy saving benefits as other products
If you like the above option, but have a large family, this SaluSpa product can fit up to 6 people. Whether you’re inviting friends over or want to hang out with the kids, you’ll fit. With a digitally controlled pump and soft touch control panel, you can easily adjust the settings.
With integrated water filtration, you can trust that you will be able to keep the water clean at all times. It has a rapid heating system, as well as a Lay-Z-Massage system. Because of the I-beam construction, you can trust it is sturdy and durable enough for long-term use. Whether you want to use it for you and friends or for your kids, it can hold up to use.
While it doesn’t have the typical jets, it does produce plenty of bubbles for a relaxing and enjoyable experience. With a unique green exterior, the Coleman is unique and original. While it’s big enough to fit a lot of people, it is easy to fit in most backyards.
If you’re looking for an affordable option that can fit your whole family, this is an ideal choice.
- It’s big enough for around six people, making it a great choice for families
- It’s easy to move around for more convenient use
- It offers good value for the price
- It’s sturdy yet comfortable, making it a good choice
- It’s easy to set up, so you don’t have to spend hours on assembly
- It takes a while to heat it up, especially because of its large size
- It does tend to get leaks as it is an inflatable tub
If you really want a portable option, the Intex is perfect. It is an inflatable tub that comes with a carry bag. This helps to make it easy to use, whether you change homes or want to store it when not in use. Because of its great portability, it can even be taken on road trips.
With a water capacity of up to 210 gallons and space for 4 people, it can be used with friends or families. The water temperature range is between 68-degrees to 104-degrees, so you can get it warm enough for use in the winter.
It also includes 4 filter cartridges, so you can keep it clean. With an insulated cover, you can minimize heat less and keep it protected from the elements. It also includes two head rests and an easy-to-control panel for adjusting temperature.
It has a fiber-tech construction and puncture-resistant material, which helps to make it durable and sturdy enough for long-term use. Overall this is the best portable hot tub we found.
- It’s easy to set up, so you can easily assemble it anywhere in your garden
- It is a highly portable option that can be taken with you wherever you go
- It’s easy to store with the included carry bag
- It gets warm enough for an enjoyable experience in the winter
- It is an inexpensive option that can provide you with durable use
- It tends to cool down too much when you turn on the bubbles
- It takes a while to heat up, which can be an issue for some
The Intex has some decent features. For example, it can fit up to six people. It has an easy-to-use control panel, so it’s no issue to turn on the 140 bubble jets. They can offer a relaxing massage after a long day of work.
It can be deflated easily for easy storage. The Intex heats the water before you use the bubbles, so that the water can stay hot, even when the bubbles are working. The pump works quietly, so that you can use it whenever. It can be used indoors or outdoors. It has solid construction, so it’s sturdy to use.
It also has a Intex PureSpa cup holder and headrests for a truly relaxing experience. While it does have some decent features, the price is a bit too high for what it offers.
- It has enough space for plenty of people, which is ideal
- It is easy to set up for an easy installation
- The pump is quiet, so you can stay relaxed without annoying noise
- It’s sturdy enough to use with kids
- The slip-resistant seating is comfortable
- It’s pricier than other inflatable options
- The water may not stay so warm if the hot tub is left outside
What Features You Need To Focus On
The follow features are the more important ones to focus on when shopping for affordable hot tubs.
How much space do you have to work with in your yard or leisure room? Make sure to measure spaces and tubs before purchase.
Look for sturdy materials that won’t break or damage easily. Whether inflatable or not, you want materials that are strong and long-lasting.
An insulated cover is a good feature. It will help you to keep the tub warm and also keep it safe from the elements.
Inflatable Or Solid
Decide if solid is better for your needs or if you prefer an inflatable one that can be moved easily and is easier to assemble.
Bubbles Or Jets
Inflatable options are more budget friendly, but only provide bubbles. Jets provide better massages, but the hot tubs with jets tend to be pricier—depending on the companies.
Which one do you like? From inflatable options to solid, classy options, there is something for everyone. Choose the one that is best for you and your needs. Just click on the price check buttons to find the latest deals at Amazon.