Hair loss is considered as one of the most traumatic cosmetic issues that are commonly feared in men and women, regardless of their age. It is known to be the biggest cause of personality complex in people. On a rough estimate, the number of men suffering from this issue is much higher than women, which is the reason why the market is full of hair treatment products for men. One basic reason of this issue may be the increasingly hectic lifestyles and poor diet.
Apart from taking care of one’s health, anyone who suffers from such an issue can resort to a numbers of quality serums, oils and treatment creams that are available in the market. However, with the wide range of products accessible in the market and new ones popping up every day, the process of selection can be quiet confusing.
No to worry... we have the perfect solution to your trouble. We have brought for review the top 10 products that took the market by storm in the year 2019 and is expected to keep up with the same in the year 2019!
| #1 - Beanstalk Growth Infusion || For The Best Results||5.0 stars out of 5|
| #2 - Rogaine Men’s Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution for Hair Loss and Regrowth || Original Unscented By A Trusted Company||4.5 stars out of 5|
| #3 - Hair Growth Essentials || The Best Natural Ingredients||4.0 stars out of 5|
Table of Contents
- 1. Beanstalk Growth Infusion
- 2. Rogaine Men’s Extra Strength 5% Minoxidil Topical Solution for Hair Loss and Regrowth
- 3. Hair Growth Essentials
- 4. Kirkland Signature Minoxidil 5% Extra-Strength Hair Regrowth Men Pros and Cons
- 5. Rogaine Men’s 5% Minoxidil Foam For Hair Loss And Hair Regrowth
- 6. DasGro Hair Growth Vitamins With Biotin And DHT Blocker
- 7. Dr. Formulas Hair Omega 3-in-1 Hair Growth Vitamins with DHT and Blocker, Biotin
- 8. Bosley by Hair Regrowth Treatment, Extra Strength for Men
- 9. Omiera Exalt Hair Growth Serum
- 10. NuNutrients Advanced Hair Regrowth Treatment for Men
- Hair Regrowth Product Advice
- How Do Hair Re-Growth Products Work?
- What Do The Best Hair Regrowth Products Have In Common?
- Oils For Hair Growth: Do They Work?
- When Is The Best Time For Hair Regrowth Treatment?
- Allergy Advice
- Possible Side Effects
There is a good reason why Beanstalk Growth Infusion is number one in our list. It has the highest sales among hair growth products for all of 2016! Is this proof-positive that its formulation works?
Perhaps but it could also be that there have been very few reported side effects. The manufacturer of Beanstalk Growth Infusion claim the company only chose the best ingredients for its product. This is why many report that consistent use of the product will result in new hair growth.
- Tested on 2,000 women; 98% reported hair growth.
- Covered by a money-back guarantee if your hair does not grow back in 30 days.
- Users report hair growth in as little as 2 weeks.
- Some users report no results; no new hair growth even with more than 2 months’ use.
- Only small amount of product per bottle; may not last one month.
- Some users report the product has resulted in hair loss.
Are you hesitant to use any type of hair growth formula because of its strong scent? If so, switch to Rogaine For Men Regrowth Treatment. This product does not have any scent which you might find disturbing or uncomfortable.
How does Rogaine work? It is supposed to strengthen your hair follicles with 3-months of consistent use.
- Clinically proven to grow 25% more hair.
- Easy to apply; will not affect your daily routine.
- Penetrates scalp to regrow hair follicles.
- You will see visible results within 3 months.
- Users report no visible new hair growth.
- Some users report that reduced libido and inability to have an erection could be a side effect.
- Allergic reaction may develop such as itching and redness in the area.
Vitamins and minerals for your hair? Yes, all 29 of them! Hair Growth Essentials is like your hair’s fitness supplement.
It contains all-natural ingredients featuring vitamins and minerals you may be lacking in your diet that are great for keeping your hair healthy and growing. One bottle is good for 30 days. It comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Ingredients include 29 vitamins and minerals that could result in new hair growth.
- Product is made of all-natural materials; no artificial ingredients are added.
- Users may realize having healthier skin and stronger nails.
- Visible results within 3 months of consistent use.
- Product may cause upset stomach.
- There was no visible hair growth even after 4 months of consistent use.
- Users may develop skin conditions such as itchiness and rashes.
Kirkland Minoxidil 5% gives you great value for your money. The bottle is quite big! Kirkland claims it will last 6 months. Will it take that long to grow hair back? This product contains 5% Minoxidil which has been clinically tested to help strengthen weak hairs and promote new growth in areas with scarce follicles.
- Affordable Price
- Some users claim the product can be used to grow facial hair.
- Visible new hair growth can be seen after 3 months.
- Takes too long to apply; 7 to 8 minutes, for maximum effect.
- Some users claim the product accelerated hair loss.
- Some users report the product led to heart palpitations.
Rogaine gets generous with this 2.11 ounce bottle which is supposed to last 3 months assuming you strictly follow directions. Professionals in the hair industry as well as hair growth specialists are raving about Rogaine Regrowth Foam.
Many of them have rated this product as the best in the market. It uses Minoxidil 5% and is applied with a topical Aerosol. This is a low priced product that promises big results.
- Amount of product is good enough for 3 months use which is the estimated timeframe to see visible results.
- Can be used to treat a number of afflictions such as hair loss, thinning hair, and hair gaps.
- Clinically proven to grow 25% more hair.
- Product also conditions scalp to encourage growth of healthy follicles.
- Product is easy and fast to apply and will not interfere with your daily schedule.
- Some users have been using the product for 6 months without seeing visible hair growth.
- Some users believe the product could have accelerated hair loss.
- Foam tends to get trapped within your hair; cannot be massaged effectively into the scalp.
DasGro provides your hair all of the nutrition it needs. This product is packed with 20 vitamins and minerals which the manufacturer has studied to be essential for hair growth.
These ingredients are all- natural, gluten- free and have been tested to treat hair loss, thinning hair, and scalp conditions such as Alopecia Areata. Best of all, this product is safe enough to be taken by women.
- Made of all- natural ingredients; 20 vitamins and minerals.
- Can be used to treat hair loss, Alopecia Areata, Thinning Hair, Receding Hairline, Hair Loss due to hormonal imbalance, and male pattern baldness.
- Can also be used by women.
- No fillers, no preservatives, and gluten- free.
- Covered by 90-day money-back guarantee.
- There are cheaper brands that contain the same vitamins and minerals.
- Contains allergens and it is not indicated on the label.
- Some users claim they have gone through the bottle and have not seen any results.
- Pill might be too large for some to swallow; the smell and taste likewise might be too strong.
Biotin is a substance that has been researched and studied to have the ability to encourage new hair growth. In addition, it can make your skin healthier and help you develop stronger nails. Unlike other hair vitamins, this one contains vitamin C and is not difficult to swallow.
- Contains 5,000mcg of Biotin which can result in hair growth, healthy skin, and strong nails.
- Guaranteed 100% all-vegetarian, all-natural ingredients.
- Pill is easy to swallow.
- Includes Vitamin C to support collagen synthesis.
- Can be used by women.
- Many users report the product does not work; no visible signs even after 3 months of consistent use.
- Coating of the pill may make it harder to swallow.
Bosley claims that people who have used their product report seeing visible results in as little as 2 months of consistent use. The product works by strengthening hair follicles to initiate new hair growth.
It doesn’t matter how much hair you have lost or how much gaps you have developed on your scalp, Bosley will deliver the results you desire. Feel like a new man with Bosley!
- One bottle is good for 2 months’ supply.
- Clinically tested to work.
- Can be used by women.
- Might take more than 2 months before you can see any visible results but you will no longer lose any more hair.
- Affordable; budget- friendly price.
- Some users report they have not seen any visible results even after finishing the bottle.
- It may cause dandruff.
- Some report they experienced itching in their scalp.
Omiera Labs Exalt wins our award for “Best Value for Money” product. It is very affordable but you can expect good results with Omiera. This is why it remains one of the most popular products in the hair growth market. Some users claim they have seen visible hair growth within one month of using Omiera. Stop losing hair and start living a new life with Omiera Labs Exalt!
- Made with all- natural Saw Palmetto Extract.
- Can be used for hair loss treatments and hair re-growth.
- Manufacturer claims visible results after 1 month.
- Covered by 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Can be used by women.
- There have been complaints from customers that the container tends to leak.
- Some users report there have been no visible results after 1 month.
- Expensive and does not contain enough product.
Are you getting conscious of your receding hair line? Has losing your hair negatively impacted upon your social life? Worry no more! Give NuNutrients Advanced Re-Growth Serum a try.
This revolutionary product is manufactured in serum form and is easy to apply. Simply spray on your palms and massage down the roots and through your scalp. One bottle has 2 fluid ounces and will last for up to 3 months.
Furthermore, it is 100% made in the USA!
- Bottle is good for 3 months’ supply.
- Easy to apply serum formulation.
- Visible results within 3 months of consistent use.
- Nice smelling formulation.
- Users report no visible results after one month; however, it is effective as a scalp conditioner.
- Bottle will not last 1 month; single application will use up most of the product.
- Some users claim more aggressive hair loss after using the product.
Hair Regrowth Product Advice
Most of you are worried that they will never get to see a thick, lush head of hair again. However, you would like to hang on to what is on your head. Other than a transplant, is there an alternative to help in hair regrowth? Sure, with some of the best hair regrowth products, you will be in a position to grow back some of it that you lost as well as stop thinning.
Unless you are comfortable with a military head shave then, thinning hair will be your worst grooming nightmare. Choosing the right regrowth products might be a challenge for most of you due to the many products in the market. You should not trust any product unless you have the right information. Luckily, this article has plenty of valuable information you need to know about hair regrowth. This info will guide you on the best time to opt for treatment, the main ingredients contained in the products as well as how the re-growth products work.
How Do Hair Re-Growth Products Work?
For starters, it’s nice to know that female and male pattern baldness has been attributed to the follicles responding or reacting to testosterone. Studies show that Alopecia areata alters the functioning of follicles due to an imbalance in the immune system.
Regrowth products are used to reduce the effect of testosterone on the follicles as well as restoring lost hair. Besides, you can opt for corticosteroid creams, injections and ointments since they suppress the immune system from tampering with your follicles.
Recently, there has been a lot of hype about essential oils, but do the results match the hype? Yes, most of these oils have proven their effectiveness by curbing hair loss as well as strengthening the delicate strands. Other than helping the regrow process, these oils will nourish your hair and treat dandruff. The oils contain omega 6 and 9 fatty acids that are known to nourish roots and shafts to boost growth.
In case you are suffering from a temporary loss, then you should not worry about treatment. Other treatments that you may consider are ultraviolet light therapy and immunotherapy. It is always good to know the cause of your loss before deciding on the best hair regrowth treatment.
What Do The Best Hair Regrowth Products Have In Common?
Modern medicine has come up with a variety of hair loss treatment products, which include balsams, sprays, conditioners, therapeutic shampoos, hair growth stimulants and many others. However, when you take an extra step to learn about the products, you‘ll be amazed that they all have one or two ingredients in common. Dermatologists and pharmacists have discovered that it is possible to cure and promote regrowth by reducing and controlling the hormone DHT. Your follicles cannot function in high levels of Dihydrotestosterone. This explains why most remedies have herbal ingredients that act as effective DHT inhibitors. Below are some of the common ingredients you will expect to find in the best hair regrowth treatments.
It is an effective ingredient that works to rejuvenate your weak and shrunken follicles. This way, the follicles increase in size and regain their ability to regrow strong thick hair over a short period. This ingredient is found in various products due to its capacity to aid blood flow into the follicles.
Incredibly, Minoxidil will increase your hair shaft diameter and prolong your growth. It is important to recognize that this active ingredient is added to shampoos to act as a DHT inhibitor. The ingredient will not stop your hair from falling off, but it will speed up regrowth.
It is an ingredient that is extracted from vegetable oils and is known for its unique capabilities to accelerate growth. When you lack enough Linolenic Acid in your body, you will suffer from dry hair and baldness. In case your follicles do not receive the right amount of this ingredient, the body redirects the available amounts to more important functions of the body. These are the main reasons why most products have linoleic acid.
Probably you’ve heard of keratin if you are a frequent user of hair supplements and shampoos. Amazingly your hair contains keratin and adding more it from various products helps in hair restoration. It’s a great way to strengthen your hair.
Biotin is an essential water-soluble vitamin that contributes to healthy hair growth. This ingredient is critical in breaking down amino acids and fatty acids. Biotin is mainly added to the best hair growth treatments to curb dryness, loss, and breakage.
This nutrient regulates the production of retinoic acid in your follicles and is considered vital for regrowth and maintenance. This ingredient works well with zinc to combat clogging or drying of the scalp. Also, it helps lubricate your roots and follicles.
This mineral is one of the common ingredients you will find in most products. It plays a significant role in maintaining hormonal balance, cell reproduction, manufacturing collagen and strengthening glands attached to the follicles.
Most people affected by hair loss have found the miraculous benefits of using green tea. This amazing ingredient is known to nourish your hair, skin as well as improve mental functions. Incredibly, green tea has some of the best antioxidants that strengthen your hair strands. For instance, it contains Epigallocatechin, which is efficient in stimulating growth. The second antioxidant is the 5-alpha-reductase, which acts as a DHT blocker. This antioxidant helps combat one of the leading causes of baldness.
Also, the ingredient is rich in panthenol, which is in charge of strengthening follicles and controlling split ends. Lastly, the ingredient is popular for its anti-inflammatory properties that promote hair regrowth.
Oils For Hair Growth: Do They Work?
Devotees have often raved about the benefits that come along with the best oils for hair growth. Is it worth investing in them? For starters, there is a theory that these oils work by nourishing the dermal layers of your skin and nourishing your hair. Experts believe that they are efficient in invigorating the blood vessels found in your follicles. In this section, you’ll get to learn some of the essential oils for hair growth and how efficient they are.
Lavender Essential Oil
It’s said to aid in preventing hair breakage due to its calming and relaxing properties. In case you suffer from itching and dandruff, lavender oil will work best for you. The product is well known for its moisturizing properties that are vital in stimulating and promoting growth.
When combined with other essential oils, Lavender will undoubtedly invigorate your scalp. This leads to a healthy scalp that has good blood circulation. Without enough blood flow, your follicles will be too weak to support hair growth
Peppermint Essential Oil
Considered as having some of the best anti-bacterial, muscle soothing and digestive properties. Incredibly, this Oil works well to boost blood flow into your follicles leading to healthy hair. The oil features in shampoos and conditioners due to its active revitalizing and stimulating properties.
Chamomile Essential Oil
Popular for its amazing hair and scalp soothing properties. The oil works by keeping your scalp moist and healthy, this way, you can keep dandruff off your head as well as combat dry hair.
Using essential oils to combat baldness is a good idea, but how well they work for your hair depends on the nature of your hair loss, the type of oil and how long you apply them. Some of the users who tried essential oils admitted that they were efficient in combating baldness if used consistently.
However, there are still some people who complained that the oils were overhyped and were not effective at all. In case you are confused if the essential oils work, you should probably try and find out if they will work for your hair. If you decide to use the one of best oil for hair growth products, try and give them time and see if they work. As you know, hair loss is a process that takes time, so it also takes some time to restore and regrow.
When Is The Best Time For Hair Regrowth Treatment?
Various factors cause Alopecia; in fact, it is not easy to recognize the cause of loss on an individual. Some people develop the condition due to poor diet, stress, pregnancy, aging and predetermined genetic factors. A high percentage of men and women may start noticing the mild hair loss and thinning in their late 30s and 40s. Studies have also stated that some health conditions such as anemia and thyroid have been associated with baldness.
At some point in life, you might experience hair falling off or thinning. Does this mean you should seek treatment? No, there are certain cases of loss that does not need treatment to stop it. For instance, if you experience the condition due to hormonal changes such as menopause, puberty, and pregnancy, there is no reason to see a doctor. In fact, you should not worry since it will regrow.
On the other hand, some instances will require you to visit a dermatologist to provide advanced diagnosis and treatment. Sometimes, the physician might find it necessary to conduct a scalp biopsy to identify the problem. Below are some of the symptoms and signs that should prompt you to seek medical attention:
• Sudden hair loss
• In case you notice large amounts of hair shedding when combing your hair
• You are suspecting a certain drug may be causing your condition
• Gradual but continuous balding and thinning and you feel that it’s important to start early treatment.
• If you are not contented with your falling hair, do not hesitate to contact your family doctor, internist or dermatologists. It’s better to suppress the condition early before it escalates to a bald head. The earlier you start treatment, the higher the chances of restoring your hair back.
If you are planning to have your baldness condition treated, it is always good to know the main ingredients before using any product. Secondly, inform your dermatologist or doctor of any medical history, allergies you may have, if you are expectant or breastfeeding and any medication you are using.
In fact, if you have any relevant issues concerning your health, you should not shy from telling your doctor because it helps him prescribe the ideal product for you.
Some of the regrowth products may cause irritation on your scalp if applied together with other conditioners or treatments. You should always avoid products that have ingredients that always irritate your scalp. Some of the active ingredients have been associated with skin rashes and dandruff; this is a clear indication that you should always be on the lookout.
People that suffer from heart disease should avoid using some of the products especially those with Minoxidil. The main reason is that the ingredient might be absorbed into the bloodstream leading to undesired effects. It’s therefore important to inform the doctor so that he decides how the condition may alter the dosing and effectiveness.
Some of the ingredients are considered unsafe for breastfeeding mothers since they pass into the breast milk. In fact, these ingredients such as Minoxidil may affect your child if ingested. Also, pregnant women should stop using hair loss products immediately if they find out about their pregnancy. There is no need of putting your unborn baby at risk by using regrowth treatment products.
Most people might be worried about taking two medications. Relax, an interaction between two different medicines does not always imply that you must quit taking one. Tell your physician about the issue, and he will guide you on how to manage them. It is vital to speak to your doctor about any supplements you use. This is because, alcohol, caffeine, and nicotine can alter the action of various medications.
Possible Side Effects
Although it is very rare for the side effects listed below to happen, they often lead to serious complications if left unattended. It is always recommended that you seek help from a qualified doctor if you note any of the following side effects:
• Changes in blood pressure
• Rapid/ sudden weight gain
• Acne or rashes where you applied the medication
• Burning of the scalp
• Inflammation at the hair root
• Temporary hair loss
• Itching scalp
• Swollen hands or feet
• Rapid heartbeat
• Unwanted facial hair growth
• Chest pains
• Breathing difficulties
There exist a high number of side effects; if you notice any strange symptom that worries you while using regrowth products do not hesitate to check with your doctor.
All of the products recommended on this page have been on the market for a long time and you will likely find one or more of them effective. But it might be necessary to try out a few of them before you find the best success rate.